Business registration in Finland as a service
Company registration services and help to start a new company
Our service helps you with a registration process. Simplifying, we will fill in registration forms for you, using best practices. We will also deliver forms for the registration. You will get a business ID-code (same as VAT-code) in 1 week. Our service does not require your presence in Finland – everything can be handled by e-mail.
- Forms are filled in right way using best practices.
- You don’t have to visit registration office
- You don’t have to visit Finland until there is a need to open a bank account for the company.
- You will save your time, and can concentrate on other tasks related to starting up a business.
- You will get additional consultation about running business in Finland.
- We will add your company to appropriate registers needed to run a business.
Suitable company form for subsidiary or non-residents
LLC, Limited Liability Company (Oy, Osakeyhtiö)
In Finland, the Limited Company (in Finnish: osakeyhtiö, “Oy”) is the most common form of company. It is usually a best choice for big enterprises as well as for small and medium-sized undertakings.
Requirements for Limited Liability Company
- The board of directors must consist at least of 2 persons
- At least one member of the board of directions must be resident of any EEA country and have an address in EEA country
- Your company must have Finnish postal address – ask us for virtual office services
- Bank account (bank account in a Finnish bank might be required)
- PRH, Trade Register’s handling fee 380€ (330€ With Finnish electronic identification*)
- Our fee: 838 € (496€*)
*For Finnish residents, with a social security number (henkilötunnus), and Finnish electronic banking identification.
Our service includes
- E-mail support and instructions
- Filling in and delivering all necessary documents for the registration
- Registration to necessary tax registers
- Documents / Verification after registration process