Foreign company registration in Finland – Branch
Branch of a foreign trader
Our service helps you in a branch registration process. Simplifying, we fill in registration forms for you, using best practices and deliver forms for the registration. You will get an business ID-code (same as VAT-code) in 2-3 weeks. Our service does not require your presence in Finland – everything can be handled by e-mail.
What is a branch?
A branch of a foreign trader is a part of a foreign company that runs a continuous business in Finland in the name and for the benefit of the foreign company. The branch must operate in the same line of business as the foreign company.
A branch does not need start-up capital.
Requirements for branch
- the name of the branch must include foreign company name and legal form
- Finnish postal address – ask us for virtual office services
- Organizations outside the European Economic Area (EEA) must apply for registration permit
- A representative with a permanent residence in European Economic Area (EEA)/Finland
- Required documents, such as the memorandum of association, must be translated in Finnish or Swedish language
- Trade Register’s handling fee 380 €
- Our fee: 1.000€ + VAT
- Fee for non EEA-company and translations of documents: contact us for pricing
Our service includes:
- E-mail support and instructions
- Filling in and delivering all necessary documents for the registration
- Registration to necessary tax registers
- Documents / Verification after registration process
Let’s get started with registration process for your business.